If you are unsatisfied with something you bought from us, you may send it back within 30 days of receipt,
and we shall be happy to credit, exchange, or refund the purchase price of that item, less any shipping or
handling costs, except for products that were assembled, modified, or explicitly marked as not returnable
on the product detail page at the time of your purchase. When shipping is included in the product price,
such as those marked "Free Shipping", actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Please contact
us if you need more information about shipping or determining if this product is returnable.
You can cancel your order prior to production, if being made to order, or if a stocked item, before it has
shipped. If you refuse delivery after shipping, please keep in mind that your purchase will then be subject to
this Return Policy.
Returning a Purchase
- Please contact us and include your original order number,
what product(s) you are returning, and your name. Or call us at 1-800-380-5056 and select "Status" (Option 3).
We will give you an "RA Number," a return address, and other relevant information. Returns that have not been
first authorized cannot be accepted.
- Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method directly to the distribution center address
we provide. Returns sent to our administrative offices cannot be accepted.
- It is important that we know when your return is expected. Please save your return tracking number,
and email it to us. We need this in case there are any issues during transit.
- Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to
completely process your request. Refund processing involves several steps, some that we cannot control, so
please be patient while awaiting the credit for the original purchase to appear via the payment method that
- Please Note: Other than a return or exchange due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and
- All returned products must be in their original condition and packaging. Unfortunately, if products have
been assembled or modified, we cannot take them as returns.
If you have any questions about whether a product can be returned, please call us before ordering.
Damage & Missing Parts
Through many years of experience, we have learned to package our products to withstand damage during shipping,
avoid selling items easily damaged during shipping, and discontinue suppliers whose damage rates are too high.
If something arrives from us that looks damaged, or if parts are missing, please notify us right away. We will
work to help you get needed replacements as quickly as possible at no extra charge.
Suspected or Actual Damage If Shipped by Truck Freight or White Glove
- Write "Package Damaged" when you sign for delivery even if it appears only slightly damaged. If the package
appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Once we receive back that damaged package, we will send
a new one. Please notify us if you refuse delivery, so we can anticipate that return.
- If our product is assembled for you, make sure you closely inspect the product for any damage BEFORE boxes
are discarded and before the delivery people leave. Again, if there is a problem, write it down before the
delivery crew leaves.
- If you accepted a package and then discover parts are missing or damaged, do not discard the packaging.
Please contact us right away and we will ship you the replacement parts at no extra charge. Most carriers
only let us file freight claims within 48 hours of delivery, so do not delay. If we cannot replace parts,
we can have the carrier pick up the item and we will send a replacement once we have it back. Again, all
returned products should be in the original packaging.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, the product can be returned under
our Return Policy. If a product arrives damaged, or we made an error, and it cannot be remedied
with replacement parts or a complete replacement, we will pay to return the item to us.
In the case of a manufacturer's defect, we can replace the defective part, or if needed,
the entire unit. We stand 100% behind our products and the manufacturers who produce them,
and we will make every effort to resolve any problems.